Natalie B. Sherman
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Contract Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Staffing
- Premises Liability
- Appellate Law
- Insurance Defense
- Nursing Home Litigation
Natalie was born in New York City. She earned her undergraduate degree in Government, with a minor in English, from Hamilton College after which she worked as a paralegal in the Commercial Real Estate Structured Finance group at Thelen, Reid, Brown, Raysman & Steiner, LLP in New York. In 2010, she earned her law degree from the University of Miami College of Law.
Upon graduating from law school, Natalie worked as an Assistant Public Defender at the Miami-Dade County Public Defender’s office, where she was mentored by some of the most respected criminal defense and appellate attorneys in the country. She gained experience in trial and appellate litigation, depositions, rules of evidence, cross-examination and jury selection.
In 2013, Natalie and her husband moved to Orlando where she joined Hall, Schieffelin & Smith, P.A. Her practice is devoted primarily to medical malpractice litigation. Natalie enjoys family time with her husband, John, and her son, Jack, in addition to running and being a foodie.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 2010
- Honors: Book Award, Criminal Prosecution and Defense Lawyering
- Hamilton College, Clinton, New York
- B.A. - 2005
- Honors: Dean's List 2004, 2005
- Major: Government
- Minor: English
- Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Miami-Dade County Public Defender's Office, Assistant Public Defender, 2010 to 2013
- Thelen, Reid, Brown, Raysman & Steiner, LLP, New York, Paralegal